Kashmir Kahwa Tea with Saffron
Kashmir Kahwa Tea is a blend of aromatic spices, saffron, flowers, almonds & green tea. No synthetic flavors added. Wonderful aroma and soothing to the throat.
- Crocus Sativus (Kesar / Saffron): Kesar is called Saffron in English. It is one of the costliest spice which is used as a health supplement. Apart from its distinctive taste and aroma, for which it is used as a culinary agent, Kesar is used to improve blood circulation, regulate menstruation, reduce fever and inflammation, calm nervousness, and alleviate depression. It is also traditionally used as an aphrodisiac for impotency and it prolongs vitality too.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): Green Tea helps reduce the risk of Heart attack and Cancer. It enhances Immune function and weight loss while controlling diabetes and Blood Pressure. It acts as a blood thinner and lowers Total Cholesterol and LDL Cholesterol level at the same time increases the HDL Cholesterol (good cholesterol) level. It boosts Longevity and is said to provide a number of nutrients which are otherwise lost in processed tea.
- Cinnamomum zeynalicum (Dalchini / Cinnamon): It controls nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and stimulates digestion. Cinnamon prevents nervous tension, improves memory and helps cure UTI.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lavang / Clove): It helps in the stimulation of the body, digestion, gastric secretions, anti-emetic /anti-nausea. It also helps kill intestinal parasites and works equally well at killing bacteria and fungus infections.
- Rosa alba (Gulab ki patti / Rose Petals): It offers a soothing property to the nerves and emotional or psychological state of mind. It is regarded as a mild sedative and anti-depressant. It’s increasingly used in treatments for conditions of stress: nervous tension, peptic ulcers, heart disease. It often soothes a mild sore throat.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Choti elaichi / Cardamom): It helps in strengthening digestion activities. It helps against bad breath, depression, genitor-urinary disorders, and impotence.
- Prunus amygdalus (Badam / Almonds): It is a nervine tonic and is known to improve brain functions and cardiovascular system. It has high levels of healthy unsaturated fatty acids along with high levels of bioactive molecules such as fibers, phytosterols, vitamins, other minerals, and antioxidants.