Some of the benefits of Abhyanga massage are:-
* Reverses, prevents aging and increases longevity.
* Removes fatigue and stress from work and life overall.
* Promotes good vision.
* Gives beautiful lustre to the skin.
* Works on several levels to reduce stress, improve immune functioning and revitalize the body.
* Oils used for the massage enhance the purification process and nourish the skin and relax the mind. Oils are used according to a person’s constitution and skin type. Besides softening and soothing the skin, the oils lubricate the internal environment and loosen stored-up toxins.
* Increases blood circulation and makes the skin naturally soft and radiant.
* Improves concentration.
* Makes the body feel light, active and energetic.
* Increases body heat and improves circulation.
* Remedy for insomnia.
* Oil rubbed into the skin prevents dehydration and strengthens the nerves.
Abhyanga provides specific benefits for people of different constitution. Specific herbal oils and strokes may be used for people of different constitutions. The healing properties of herbal oils are absorbed into the skin within few minutes.
In short, Ayurvedic massage helps you keep feeling young, vital, beautiful and healthy.
Oils used for Abhyanga Ayurvedic Massage:
Sesame oil, Pinda Oil, Dhanwantram oil, Murivenna oil, Sahacharadi oil, Mahanarayan oil